
These show the recreations of a Little White Lies magazine front cover that I have done made from the photo in the centre. I used the almost abstract, artistic editing style to posterise it and a convention of Little White Lies is to have a portrait of the character on the front so I wanted to test out the use of the portrait and the best way to edit it. I made the face paler and background darker to add more of a contrast using the brightness and contrast enhancer whilst using and experimenting with filters on Photoshop to see which filters made the best look for the front cover of these magazine.
I had more problems with the font after being unable to download them once more so I had to use the default fonts that come with Photoshop which I am not very happy with but I was experimenting with where I could put the text itself and went for a daring practice of putting it actually on top of the image and found that I rather liked it as it filled some of the dark and empty space.


No comments:
Post a Comment